This quick reference guide contains a vital collection of information related to the most relevant medical conditions encountered in the field of ophthalmology.
1. Eye anatomy
2. Refraction errors and their management
3. Diagnosis and management of temporal arteritis, endophthalmitis, central vein occlusion, central artery occlusion, and retinal detachment
4. Symptoms, diagnosis, and therapy of glaucoma, macular degeneration, keratoconjunctivitis sicca, and uveitis
5. Classification and therapy of diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular edema
6. Algorithms for the management of acute pupillary block and primary open angle glaucoma
7. Images to test for color blindness and a visual acuity test chart
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Ophthalmology pocket is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-06-27. The program can be installed on iOS.
Ophthalmology pocket (version 2.1) has a file size of 31.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.